Maintenance Technician, Avilla, Indiana
Just 15 miles North of Fort Wayne on 69 N. Dekko is leading provider of workplace LED lighting, power delivery solutions and engineered electrical components and assemblies. A Northeast Indiana grown company that has fostered a legacy of talent and innovation since 1952.
We are looking for a Motivated Maintenance Technician with an electrical background. Drive, adaptability, and excellent communication skills are a must for this diverse position.
Responsibilities to include:
- Install and maintain manufacturing and office equipment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of all parts and equipment to maximize run time
- Monitors operations and suggests any mechanical/electrical changes or upgrades that would increase efficiency
- Inform supervisor/Plant Manager of problems found and corrections needed to make repair/installation
- Inform Production Manager/Plant Manager of material needs in advance to insure minimal downtime and confusion
- Monitor working atmosphere, report potential equipment failure, or physical hazards that will result in unwanted expenses or safety issues.
- Preventative maintenance of equipment and molds.
- Work with tooling mgr. to assist in scheduling outside repairs as needed.
- Knowledge in factory maintenance and building maintenance methods.
- Familiar with Plumbing and Mechanical codes and standards.
- Good understanding of industrial Ventilation equipment and cooling units.
- Industrial plumbing and sanitary plumbing skills.
- Able to read standard blue prints.
- Communication skills that will allow for technical to ordinary communication.
- Must have a Manufacturing Background
- H/S diploma or equivalent.
- Prior tooling repair experience is helpful.
- Electrical certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with multi-department team
Here at Dekko we are Passionate about what we do and we are driven to win .
Come join the Dekko Team!