WIRE HARNESS MANUFACTURING
Our Capabilities Include:
- Automated cut, strip and terminate wire processing with crimp quality monitoring
- Multiple wire protection options including braiding
- Extensive testing capabilities including vision and functional testing, with 100% electrical continuity verification
- Custom connectors and terminals
- Custom engineered solutions including full service design, VA/VE, and prototyping
- Over molding and plastic injection molding up to 1200 tons
- Custom assembly
- Logistical management, kanbans and VMI
- Low volume, high complexity and high mix
- Heater wire, ignition wire, and foil heaters
From discrete components like simple foil elements to more complex assemblies like water delivery systems, Dekko provides high quality solutions for nearly every segment of the White Goods industry.
Our manufacturing facilities in the United States and Mexico allow us to offer competitive pricing and timely product turnaround and delivery. Dekko is the exclusive provider of high-end wire harnesses to some of the worlds most well-known brand names.
Specializing in innovative, non-invasive medical devices serving both home and medical professional needs, we strive to partner with innovative companies looking for a cost-effective, turn-key manufacturing solution.
Dekko works with customers to co-develop integrated components that add value to products and enhance processes. We manufacture complex engineered solutions for electrical components and assemblies used within the medical, transportation, industrial, and white goods markets.
As a U.S. based wire harness manufacturer, we’ve been providing customers with expert level help since 1952.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Your Next Project!
NEWS & INFORMATION
Dekko’s capabilities include tooling capable of producing a variety of attachment plugs, receptacles, grommets, and specialty connectors. View our catalog below to learn more about the specialty connectors and other components we are currently capable of manufacturing.